My overall goals are:
- Sew at least 30 minutes a day
- Finish at least one non-quilting project
- Use my stash as much as possible
- Resist perfectionism in all manifestations. This is supposed to be a fun diversion from mom and wife work!
My specific goals for projects will be amended a few times I am sure, but include:
- Finishing the whale I began knitting last year
- Use up my remaining Tula Pink Parisville, in a giant vintage star quilt or for hexies in a few mini quilts
- Make a Sparkle Punch quilt with Taza FQs
- Make some Mid-Century House blocks for a quilt, massively inspired by this post from Tallgrass Prairie Studio
- Make a scrappy quilt to clean out my scrap drawer
- Use my Kona Poseidon bundle remains to make that ill-fated DNA quilt, or a pennant quilt
- Make at least one project (weiner dog, quilt in the headlights or alarm clock) from Dare to be Square Quilting
- Do the projects from the Portland Modern Quilt Guild- I just joined, and it will be a blast
So this post has no pictures, and therefore is not as appealing, so I will add a shot from Very Berry Handmade of the fabric prize I would choose should I win, the bundle of Summersault from Backstitch.