Friday, August 31, 2012

Thankfulness (for sewing gifts)

So much good luck coming my way lately, I have to share and let people know how they can get some of their own!
 Big box from Michael Miller Fabrics' blog, Making it fun...
 1 yard cuts of all the entire Heaven & Helsinki collection by Patty Young, all colorways!
 I can't wait to work with this, it looks like so much fun! I am thinking some skirts and shorts for my son and my niece. And a quilt. And maybe a tablecloth and napkins? I have a lot to work with here! Amazingly generous, thanks so much to Patty Young and to Michael Miller Fabrics!
 Next up, a fat quarter bundle of all the new solids from Bella Solids, from Shruti at 13 Woodhouse Road, for the 2012 Bella Parade.
 A Coats and Clark prize pack from Rachelle at The Tip Junkie (I used the yellow spool for Owen's Airplane quilt)
 A stack of rainbow solids from Michael Miller Fabrics' Cotton Couture line from Bloomerie Fabrics
And finally, from a lovely evening at Modern Domestic with Denyse Schmidt- a Hope Valley FQ stack from Bolt, a lovely Aurifil spool in orange, a notebook, and a Modern Domestic sewing time punchcard!

So much thanks to give out! So much good karma and generosity in this virtual world- and the real one!

1 comment:

  1. Checking your mailbox must be one of the highlights of your day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete