Friday, May 4, 2012

Lucky duck! And great news for my ego.

I'll start with the lucky duck part, since this is a chance for all (ahem, 29) of my followers to get in on something good.
I won yet another awesome fabric prize from Free Spirit Fabric- 6 one yard cuts of Valori Wells' Cocoon!
from Free Spirit Fabrics
You really should follow the blog. This is the third (!) time I have won fabric- I also got a full fat quarter bundle of Taza and 6 one yard cuts of Curious Nature. They are wildly generous.

My big ego-building news is that I am going to have a quilt exhibited at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show! Portland Modern Quilt Guild has a special exhibition there this year and the board selected 20 quilts to represent us there, and my Little Apples Valentine quilt was chosen!
Thankfully my mom said I could borrow it for the show.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! On the fabric score and especially the quilt show. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win and your quilt - great news, and now following the other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on both! Lovely fabric and beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on both pieces of great news! This is a lovely quilt! I am hoping to get down to Sisters this year myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete