Monday, April 9, 2012

Progress! Sparkle Punch quilt top completed! And a bunny!

Finally just laid put my Sparkle Punch quilt on the floor (I have no design board) and then pieced it together. Happiness. The stars are Taza from Free Spirit, the background Kona dark grey.



Linking this Half Square Triangle project up with Canoe Ridge Creations...

 And I made a little bunny for my son for Easter, very last minute on Saturday, freehanded the pattern, but it was influenced by Revoluzza's cute bunnies. Done up with my Birch leftovers.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sparkle Punch is so awesome! And the bunny is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo the bunny is adorable! Great quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. I want to make this quilt, too. I love stars

    ReplyDelete